Sladjana Petronic was born in Sarajevo in 1957. Graduated on the Faculty of Sciences, Department of Biology, University of Sarajevo in 1981 in the field of plant and animal ecology, environmental protection and ecology of the ecosystem. In the period from 1984 to 1996, she worked in the Engine factory Sarajevo (FAMOS) in the Environmental Protection Department. On the Faculty of Science, University of Sarajevo in 2000 she successfully defended her master’s thesis. After that in 2006 successfully defend a doctoral dissertation in the field of ecology of the plant community at the Faculty of Sciences, Department of Biology, University of Banja Luka. In the period from 1997-2012 she was the Head of Biological and Technical Affairs at the Republic Institute for the Protection of the Cultural, Historical and Natural Heritage of the Republic of Srpska in the Department for the Exploration and Protection of Fauna, Vegetation and Diversity of Fauna. Since 1997 she has been employed at the Faculty of Agriculture in object of Biology. She has 30 years of experience in education and research of diversity and protection of natural heritage. During her many years of work she specialized in researching the diversity of flora and vegetation and their protection. Member of the expert team for natural heritage in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the work of the World Heritage Committee (UNESCO).
|Last selection||2016||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Plant science, Botany|
|PhD||2006||Faculty of Science, Banja Luka||Plant community ecology|
|Master||2000||Faculty of Science, Sarajevo||Plant Ecology|
|Diploma||1981||Faculty of Science, Sarajevo||Ecology of plants and animals, environmental protection and ecosystem ecology|
- Sladjana Petronic (2008): Link between natural and cultural values and tourism at Jahorina. Conference proceedings from the First Regional Conference on Integrative Protection. Cultural landscape, modern approach to cultural and natural heritage at the Balkans. European Centre for Peace and Development, Belgrade.
- Sladjana Petronic, Dragana Pavlovic, Natasa Bratic, Milan Stankovic (2009): Mountain maple (Acer heldreichii Orph.) in the flora and vegetation of mountain Jahorina 5th Balkans’ Botanical Congress. Book of Abstracts, 76, Beograd.
- Sladjana Petronic (2010): Diversity of meadow Flora at Gola Planina at Kozara. Conference proceedings from the First Scientific Symposium of Agronomists with International Participation Agrosym, 389- 397, Jahorina.
- Sladjana Petronic, Dragana Pavlovic, Natasa Bratic, Sara Todorovic (2012): Mountain maple (Acer heldreichii Orph. ex Boiss) in the flora and vegetation of mountain Jahorina. Third International Scientific Symposium “Agrosym Jahorina 2012”, Book of Proceedings, 188-195.
- Dejan Radosevic, Goran Panic, Sladjana Petronic, Jelena Kadic, Dragan Kovacevic (2012): Results of research of ornitofauna at the area of a special nature reserve ‘Gromiželj’. Set, 4 (1), 131-143, Banja Luka.
- Sladjana Petronic, Natasa Bratic, Stefan Bojic (2015): The Protection of Flora and Vegetation of the Mountain Jahorina. International Journal of Crop Science and Technology, Volume 1, Issue 2, 27-33.
- Sladjana Petronic, Natasa Bratic (2016): Asteraceae in the flora of the Jahorina mountain (Bosnia and Herzegovina), VII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium Jahorina, Book of proceedings, 1895-1904.
- Vesna Tunguz, Sladjana Petronic, Mirko Kulina, Ivana Boskovic, Natasa Bratic, Bojana Petrovic (2016): Recultivation of landfills, Bosnia and Herzegovina, International conference sustainability of mineral resources and the environment 2016, Conference proceedings, 84-87.
- Sladjana Petronic, Dejan Radosevic, Sara Todorovic, Goran Panic, Natasa Bratic, (2014): Diversity and protection of biota of Gromiželj. Nova škola, IX (2), 81-90.
- Natasa Bratic, Sladjana Petronic, Sara Todorovic, Goran Panic (2016): Types of habitat and type of pond Tišina proposed for 2000 Natura area. Nova škola, XI (1), 251-259.
- Sladjana Petronic, Natasa Bratic, Sara Todorovic, Goran Panic (2016): Dendroflora of National Park „Drina“. Nova škola, XI (1), 260-273.
- Milenko Curcic, Dragica Milincovic, Sladjana Petronic, Dragana Radivojevic, Natasa Bratic (2016): Silicate algae as biological indicators of water quality of the river Save at the site of Brčko District. Nova škola, XI (2), 63- 69.
- Sladjana Petronic, Natasa Bratic (2016): Ruderal association Sambucetum ebuli Felfёdy 1942. of the municipality of Pale (Bosnia and Herzegovina). VII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium Jahorina, Book of proceedings, 1942-1947.
- Slađana Petronić, Nataša Bratić (2016): Ekološke karakteristike zajednice Lolio-Plantaginetum majoris Beger 1930. XXI savjetovanje o biotehnologiji sa međunarodnim učešćem, Vol. 21(23), Zbornik radova, 179-185.
- Milenko Curcic, Sladjana Petronic, Nina Janjic (2017): Communication between plants and their environment – myth or reality. Nova škola, XII (1), 7-12.
- Jelena Golijanin, Culafic Golub, Sladjana Petronic, Ognjen Matovic (2017): Groundwater vulnerability in karst of Jahorina. Archives for Technical Sciences, 16 (1), 9-17.
- Mitar Novakovic, Stojko Vidacovic, Sladjana Petronic (2011): Basics of biology with ecology. Institute for the publication of textbooks of Republika Srpska, East Sarajevo.
- Sladjana Petronic, Aleksandra Govedarica-Lucic, Milenko Curcic, Natasa Bratic, Goran Percovic (2017): Self-heal herbs. University of East Sarajevo Faculty of Agriculture.
- Nina Janjic, Sladjana Petronic, Natasa Bratic (2016): Methodological biological dictionary. University of East Sarajevo Faculty of Agriculture.
- Sladjana Petronic, Dragana Pavlovic (2012): Flora and vegetation of Jahorina. Republic Institute for protection of Cultural-Historical and Natural Heritage of the Republika Srpska.