Organizational unit (Department)
Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Agro-economy and rural development
+387 55 250 122
Cost and calculation, Agriculture management, Statistics, Biometrics
Master of Agriculture Radomir Bodiroga was born on 13.12.1985. year in Trebinje where he finished elementary and high school (Traffic Technical School). The Faculty of Agriculture enrolled at the University of East Sarajevo and graduated in 2011. At the same faculty, he enrolled and completed studies in the second cycle, where in 2015 he was awarded the title of Master of Agriculture. He is a student of the third cycle of studies at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Belgrade, Department of Agroeconomics. In the period from 08.2012 – 03.2014 he was employed in the agricultural pharmacy Fitomedik d.o.o. Janja, Bijeljina as an expert for pesticide marketing. In 2014, she was selected as an assistant at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of East Sarajevo, and in 2016 as a senior assistant. He was a member of numerous committees for the defense of final works in basic studies, as well as a member of the project team of several scientific-research projects.
|Last selection||2020||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Agro-economy|
|PhD||2020||Faculty of Agriculture, Belgrade||–|
|Master||2015||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Agro-economy|
|Diploma||2011||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||General|
- Bodiroga R., Sredojević Z., Subić J. (2018): Economic Efficiency of Investment in Greenhouse Vegetable Production Without Heating. Economics of Agriculture, Vol. 65, No 4, pp. 1383-1393.
- Bodiroga R., Vico G., Zekic M. (2018): The Influence of The Space Utilization on The Financial Result of Production in Greenhouses. Book of Proccedings, IX International Scientific Agriculture Symposium “AGROSYM 2018”, pp. 1848-1852.
- Bodiroga R., Sredojevic Z. (2017): Economic Validity of Organic Raspberry Production as a Challenge for Producers in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Economic Insights Trends and Challenges, vol.VI, no 1, pp. 5-15.
- Bodiroga R., Vico G., Perkovic G. (2017): Current Funding Sources for Agriculture in the Entity of Republic of Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Book of Proccedings, VIII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium “AGROSYM 2017”, pp. 2296-2302.
- Bodiroga R., Vico G., Perkovic G., Vu. Yushkov V., Tomić A. (2017): Potential and Insufficiently Represented Modalities for Financing of Agriculture in the Entity of the Republic of Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Book of Proccedings, VIII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium “AGROSYM 2017”, pp. 2302-2308.
- Bodiroga R. (2015): Structural characteristics of farms focused on the production of indoor vegetables in the area of the town of Bijeljina. IX conference of Agronomy students, 26-28 August, Čačak, Serbia, vol. 9, p 97-103.
- Vico, G., Bodiroga, R. (2017): Organizacija u poljoprivredi, praktikum. Univerzitet u Istočnom Sarajevu, Poljoprivredni fakultet.
- Vico G., Govedarica-Lucic A., Rajic Z., Bodiroga R., Mičić I., Zec-Sambol S., Micic M. (2017): Multi Attribute Assessment Approach in Vegetable Production. Economics of Agriculture, Vol. 64, No 4, pp. 1355-1365.
- Vico G., Prodanovic R., Bodiroga R. (2017): Dvofazni pristup višekriterijumskom odlučivanju u biljnoj proizvodnji. XXII savjetovanje o biotehnologiji, Čačak, str. 413-419.
- Vico G., Mijić D., Bodiroga R. (2017): Primjena poslovne inteligencije za analizu podataka i podršku odlučivanju u poljoprivredi. XXII savjetovanje o biotehnologiji, Čačak, str. 303-309.