Graduated in 2013 at the Veterinary Faculty of the University of Sarajevo, where she was officially promoted as a student of the generation of Veterinary Faculty, and received the Charter of the University of Sarajevo. In 2018, obtained the “PhD in medical sciences – veterinary medicine” at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade. By the decision of the Senate of the University of East Sarajevo, in 2013, she was selected as an assistant in the field of the Anatomy and Physiology of Animals at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ljubljana. By the decision of the Senate of the UES in 2015, she was elected as a senior assistant in the field of the Anatomy and physiology of animals at the Faculty of Agriculture of the UES. As a promising young researcher in front of Bosnia and Herzegovina, in June 2014 she participated in “MARIE SKLODOWSKA CURIE: ESOF 2014 CONFERENCE” in Copenhagen, as part of a project funded by the European Commission “Capacity building of BiH in European Research and Technology Development Programs and Initiatives RTDPI) “. In the framework of TEMPUS “ONE HEALTH” project, she stayed at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in Milan in July 2017, where in modern laboratories, generally applied in the field of Public Health / Unified Health, she gained knowledge and skills in the field of molecular and immunodiagnostics. In December 2015, she passed the professional examination for the doctor of Veterinary medicine, and as a licensed member of the Veterinary Chamber of the Republic of Srpska, she actively participates in raising the awareness and importance of the veterinary medicine profession.
|Last selection||2019||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Anatomy and Physiology of Animals|
|PhD||2018||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Belgrade||Morphology and Physiology of Animals|
|Diploma||2013||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Sarajevo||Anatomy and Physiology of Animals|
- Trifković, J., Jovanović, L., Đurić, M., Stevanović-Đorđević, S., Milanović, S., Lazarević, M., Sladojević, Ž., Kirovski, D. Int J Biometeorol (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00484-018-1514-6
- Tatjana Pandurević, Miroslav Lalović, Sreten Mitrović, Darko Vujičić, Milica Mojević, Julijana Trifković (2017): Proizvodne performanse brojlerskih roditelja u toku produkcije jaja za nasad. “XXII SAVETOVANJE O BIOTEHNOLOGIJI” Zbornik radova, Knjiga 2, 725-730.
- Mitrović S., Pandurević T., Dimitrijević-Radoičić M., Milojević M., Trifković J., i Lalović M. (2016): Uticaj prinudnog mitarenja na produktivnost i trajanje proizvodnog ciklusa komercijalnih kokoši nosilja držanih u kaveznom sistemu Acta agriculturae Serbica, 21(42), 145-154.
- Trifkovic J., Savic Dj., Jotanovic S., Vekic M.,(2015): Organic milk ingredients as an indicator of energy status of cows with different milk production during the first 100 days of lactation. The Journal „Agriculture and Forestry“, Biotechnical Faculty, University of Montenegro. Vol.61, No 1, ISSN 0554-5579 (Printed),DOI:10.17707/AgricultFores
- Djokovic R., Cincovic M., Kurcubic V., Ilic Z., Petrovic M., Lalovic M., Trifkovic J. (2015): Correlation between blood metabolites, milk yield,dry matter intake and energy balance in dairy cows during early and mid lactation. Book of proceedings of the Sixth International Scientific Agricultural Symposium “Agrosym 2015”, Jahorina, October 15-18, 2015, pp. 1678-1683.
- Julijana Trifkovic, Ivan Trogrlic, Mr. Amer Alic, Senad Prasovic (2011): Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP) in BiH. 13th International Veterinary Medicine Students Scientific Research Congress, Istanbul University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, 2011, 5-7 may.