Organizational unit (Department)
Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Horticulture
+387 57 340 401
Vegetable cropping, Vegetable growing, Greenhouses cultivation, Healthy herbs
Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, born Klepić, was born in Sarajevo on February 15, 1977. She finished primary school in Sarajevo, and secondary Chemistry and Technology School in Šabac, in 1995. She graduated at the Faculty of Agriculture of the University in East Sarajevo with an average grade of 8.80. The graduate thesis entitled “The results of testing of new pea varieties in Rimski Šančevi and Smederevska Palanka” has been awarded by 1st class pass (grade 10), and the title of a graduate agricultural engineer has been acquired. Her master thesis entitled “The Influence of Substrate and Drying Stress on the Expression of the Flower and Fruit Cucumber Development (Cucumis Sativus)”, was defended in March 2007, at the Faculty of Agriculture of the University in Banja Luka, and she was qualified as Master of Biotechnical Sciences. The PhD disertation entitled “Use of cultural practices aiming winter lettuce production in greenhouses with energy saving” was defended in 2012 at the Faculty of Agriculture of the University in East Sarajevo, and she was qualified as a Doctor of Biotechnical Science. She has been working at the Faculty of Agriculture of the University in East Sarajevo since 2000. She is mentor of a large number of final and graduate papers. She is the author of two university textbooks and a large number of scientific papers.
|Last selection||2017||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Horticulture|
|PhD||2012||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Horticulture|
|Master||2007||Faculty of Agriculture, Banjaluka||Horticulture|
|Diploma||2000||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||General|
- dr Goran Perković, dr Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, dr Mihal Đurovka (2013): Povrtarstvo. Praktikum za vježbe. Poljoprivredni fakultet Istočno Sarajevo. ISBN 97899955-751-1-3. COBISS.BH-ID 3711512
- dr Slađana Petronić, dr Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, dr Milenko Ćurčić, Nataša Bratić,ma, dr Goran Perković (2017): Samoniklo ljekovito bilje, Poljoprivredni fakultet Istočno Sarajevo. ISBN 978-99976-632-8-3. COBISS.RS-ID 6534168
- Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, Perković G.(2015): Mineral content in a salad leaf (Lactuca sativa l.) depending of the genotype and applied agricultural measures. Genetika. Vol.47,No.3, page 951-958.(IF 0,44)
- Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, Mirjana Mojević, Perković Goran, Branka Govedarica (2014): Yield and nutritional quality of greenhouse lettuce (Lactuca sativa L.) as affected by genotype and production methods. Genetika,Vol.46,No.3, page 1027-1036.(IF 0,47)
- Grujica Vico, Zoran Rajić, Borko Sorajić, Vesna Milić, Tatjana Pandurević, Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić (2013): Economic performance and the size of small scale dairy farms in hilly and mountainous area.Technics technologies education management. Journal of society for development of teaching and business processes in new net environment in B&H. Vol.8, No.3. page 1385-1389. (IF 0,414)
- Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, Perković G.,Alma Rahimić (2014) : Influence of substrate and cell volume of containers on the quality of basil. Book of proceedings. Fifth International Scientific Agricultural Symposium“ Agrosym 2014”, page 75-78.
- Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, Alma Rahimić, Vedrana Komlen, Maja Mičeta, Milijana Mitrović, Danijela Đurđić (2016): Utjecaj supstrata i volumena lončića kontejnera na kvalitetu presadnica i prinos paprike. Zbornik radova 51 Hrvatski i 11 Međunarodni Simpozijum Agronoma. Opatija. Hrvatska. str 182-186.
- Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, Perković G. (2013): Effect of Variety and Productin Methods on Nitrate Content in Lettuce. Agroznanje. Agro-knowledge Journal. vol.14,br.4. (541-547).
- Aleksandra Govedarica-Lučić, Perković G. (2013): Impact of varieties and production methods on yield and content of vitamin C in winter lettuce produced in the greenhouse . Acta Agriculturae Serbica,Vol. XVIII ,35.page 39-47.