Organizational unit (Department)
Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Plant production
+387 57 340 401
Soil science, Melioration
In the framework of her professional engagement, she carried out teaching activities in the following subjects: Pedology, Agrometeorology, Ecoclimatology, Melioration, Geodesy at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of East Sarajevo. In the period from the school year 2000/2001 to the school year 2006/2007, she was engaged as an assistant to the Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Geography, on the subject Biogeography With Pedology. From the school year 2016/2017 she was engaged at the University of Banja Luka at the Faculty of Agriculture on the subject Agrometeorology With Climatology. She is coordinator of several projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Srpska. As author and co-author, Dr Vesna Tunguz has published more scientific papers and 3 books so far. Regarding land, water resources management and ecology has specialized in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Turkey, China, Greece, Slovakia.
|Last selection||2015||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Regulation, use and protection of land and water|
|PhD||2015||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Regulation, use and protection of land and water|
|Master||2007||Faculty of Agriculture, Banja Luka||Regulation, use and protection of land and water|
|Diploma||1998||Faculty of Agriculture, Belgrade||Melioration of soils|
- Jovović, M., Tunguz, V., Mirosavljević, M., Pržulj, N. (2018): EFFECT OF SALINITY AND DROUGHT STRESS ON GERMINATION AND EARLY SEEDLINGS GROWTH OF BREAD WHEAT (Triticum aestivum l.), GENETIKA, Vol. 50, No 1, 2018.
- Petrović, B., Đurić, S. Vasić, M., Tunguz, V. Pokluda, R. (2018): Effect of Bean Cultivars on Soil Microorganisms, Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, 66 (1): 0155–0160, https://doi.org/10.11118/actaun201866010155
- Zeljaja, J., Todorovic, J., Tunguz, V.: Control of soil fertility of Sarajevo-Romanija region, Congress Proceedings, 2nd International and 14th National Congress of Soil Science Society of Serbia, “Solutions and Projections for Sustainable Soil Management”, Book of Abstracts, September 25-28th, 2017, Novi Sad, Serbia, pp. 211-214.
- Tunguz, V., Nesic, Lj., Vasin, J., Belić, M., Mijić, B. (2017): NICKEL SOIL POLLUTION OF EASTERN HERZEGOVINA, 2nd International and 14th National Congress of Soil Science Society of Serbia, “Solutions and Projections for Sustainable Soil Management”, Book of Abstracts, 25-28th September 2017 Novi Sad, 978-86-7520-410-7, Serbia, pp. 57. http://polj.uns.ac.rs/sr/node/548
- Jovović, M., Tunguz, V., Mirosavljević, M., Pržulj, N. (2017): GERMINATION CHARACTERS AND EARLY SEEDLING GROWTH OF WHEAT (Triticum aestivum L.) VARIETIES UNDER SALT STRESS CONDITIONS, VIII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium „Agrosym 2017”, 5-8 October Jahorina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, ISBN 978-99976-718-1-3, pp. 73-78.
- Tešan Tomić, N. Smiljanić, S., Tunguz, V., (2017): SOURCES OF HEAVY METALS AND THEIR INFLUENCE ON THE SOIL, VIII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium „Agrosym 2017”, 5-8 October Jahorina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, ISBN 978-99976-718-1-3, pp. 1697-1703.
- Tunguz. V., Nesic, LJ., Jovovic, M. (2017): Soils of Bosnia and Herzegovina and WRB classification system, International Journal of Recent Research in Arts and Sciences, Volume 8, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia, June, 2017, ISSN: 1857-8128 pp. 84-92.
- Miseckaite, O., Tunguz, V. (2017): Meteorological conditions and the dynamics of climate aridity, Water Resources, Hydraulic Facilities, The International Scientific-Practical Conference, 15-16 March 2017, Baku, Azerbaijan, No 2, pp. 353-357.
- Petronic, S., Bratic, N., Jakisic, T., Tunguz, V. (2017): Habitat types of European importance in the area of wetlands Gromizelj (Bosnia and Herzegovina). AGROFOR International Journal, Volume 2. Issue No. 1. Bosnia and Herzegovina, pp. 10-18.
- Miseckaite O., Tunguz V., Lukashevich V. (2016): The dynamics of climate aridity (Lithuania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus), Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia Ts. Mirtskhulava Water Management Institute Of Georgian Technical University, Collected papers No71, Tbilisi, Georgia, pp.106-109.