Organizational unit (Department)
Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Plant production
+387 57 342 701
Crop farming, Care and storage of agricultural products, Organic crop production, Ethics in food production
Vesna Milic was born in Sarajevo in 1964. She graduated at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) in 1987 and completed master (1999) and PhD (2004) at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of East Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Full professor working at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of East Sarajevo and focus area of research and teaching is related to crop farming. During the period 2004 to 2010 she was engaged as vice dean for education while after that, during period 2010-2018 as dean of the Faculty. Currently, she is member of Senate of the University of East Sarajevo, member of the Council for Agriculture and Rural Development at the Ministry of Foreign Trade and External relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), member of Plant Protection Society of BiH, member of the Commission for Variety Accreditation of Republic of Srpska and president of the Organizing committee of the AGROSYM – the biggest agricultural scientific symposium in Balkan area. Prof. Milic has published over 100 scientific papers and four books.
|Last selection||2015||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Crop production|
|PhD||2004||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Crop production|
|Master||1999||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Crop production|
|Diploma||1987||Faculty of Agriculture, Sarajevo||Crop production|
- Kovacevic Dusan Dj., Roljevic Svetlana, Dolijanovic Zeljko, Djordjevic Snezana, Milic Vesna (2014): Different Genotypes of Alternative Small Grains in Organic Farming (Article), GENETIKA-BELGRADE, vol. 46 br. 1, str. 169-178.
- Djuric Milena R., Mladenovic Jelena D., Pavlovic Rados M., Murtic N., Murtic S., Milic V., Sekularac Gordana (2011): Aluminium content in leaf and root of oat (Avena sativa L.) grown on pseudogley soil, AFRICAN JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, (2011), vol. 10 br. 77, str. 17837-17840.
- Snezana Oljača, Dusan Kovačević, Zeljko Dolijanović, Vesna Milić (2014): Organic agriculture in terms of sustainable development of Serbia, Fifth International ScientificAgricultural Symposium „Agrosym 2014“, 34-44.
- Drašković B., Berjan S., El Bilali H., Milić Vesna (2017): Agricultural area changes in Bosnia and Herzegovina between 2000 and 2012, Book of Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference “Scientific and technological development, modeling, management and solutions for computer-aided activities of agricultural producers in the region”, 22nd of March 2017, 144-150. Perm, Russia.
- Đurđić I., Jakišić Tanja, Jugović M. Milić Vesna (2017): The analysis of the organic matter yield of the maize forage using foliar fertilizer „SINERGON 2000“ and mineral nitrogen. Research Journal of Agricultural Science, 103-109. Timisoara, Romania.
- Milic, V., Govedarica, B., Berjan, S., Djurdjic, I., Sarac. (2014). Qualitative characteristics of buckwheat. In, Book of Proceedings of the 5th International Scientific Agricultural Symposium “Agrosym 2014”, 23-26 October 2014, Jahorina (East Sarajevo), Bosnia and Herzegovina, pp. 409-416. ISBN 978-99955-751-9.
- Đurić Milena, Murtić S., Šekularac Gordana, Rešidović Nura, Milć Vesna, Zdravković Jasmin, Boškoić Rakočević Ljiljana (2012): Copper and manganese content of the leaves of pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) grown on different soil types. AFRICAN JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, Vol. 11, broj 31, 894-898.
- Pecelj Jelena, Pecelj M., Mandić D., Pecelj Milica, Filipović Dejana, Stojković Sanja, Milić Vesna, Pecelj Dušica (2010): The possibilities of biofuel production in terms of sustainable development in Serbia. ADVANCES IN BIOLOGY, BIOENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENT, Published by WSEAS Press, 206-210.
- Milić Vesna, Bogdanović M. (2009): Produktivnost nekih sorti krompira na području sarajevsko-romanijskog regiona, Arhiv za poljoprivredne nauke, Broj 3, 3-38, Beograd
- Milić Vesna, Kovačević D. (2009): Uticaj roka sadnje i sorte na prinos krompira, Arhiv za poljoprivredne nauke, Broj 3, 7-32.