Organizational unit (Department)
Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Plant protection
+387 57 490 401
Pedology, Melioration, Stream management
Tanja Jakisic was born on November 30, 1981. in Sarajevo. Primary and high school finished with success, and studied at the Faculty of Agriculture at University of East Sarajevo. After graduation employed in the General Farming Cooperative at the municipality of Trnovo as a volunteer of the Employment Service Program of the Republic of Srpska, where she worked for a year. During the work in the cooperative she attended many seminars organized by USAID LAMP, IOCC, IFAD-unit for the coordination of agricultural projects, the Agency for Provision of Professional Services in Agriculture, Synergy, etc. As an assistant at the Faculty of Agriculture in East Sarajevo, the field of soil and water, she started to work from February 2009. She succesfully finished master study at the Faculty of Agriculture in Cacak, with an average grade of 9.50 (9.5/10). Master thesis “Water balance of the unsaturated zone and characteristics of the most common soils in the region of Sarajevo” was successfully defended in May 2012. From September 2012 she became senior assistent in the field of soil science. She is currently attending the third year of the doctoral studies at the Faculty of Agriculture in East Sarajevo, the study program Food chain management. Author and co-author of 27 scientific papers. Married, the mother of one child.
|Last selection||2023||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Soil science|
|PhD||2022||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Soil science|
|Master||2012||Faculty of Agriculture, Cacak||Agronomy, soils|
|Diploma||2006||Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo||Agriculture, general|
- Tanja Jakišić, Gordana Šekularac, Milena Đurić, Dragica Stojiljković, Influence of meteorological parameters on soil water balance for the area of meteorological station Butmir, Third International Scientific Symposium „Agrosym Jahorina 2012″10.7251/AGSY1203351J UDK 502.51:504.5]:504.06(497.6 Butmir).
- Tanja Jakisic, Gordana Sekularac, Mirjana Mojevic, Branka Govedarica, Milan Jugović, Effect of altitude on the water balance of land area of Sarajevo. Fourth International Scientific Symposium „Agrosym Jahorina 2013“. 10.7251/AGSY1303818SJ.
- Gordana Šekularac, Miodrag Jelić, Mirko Kulina, Tanja Jakišić, Milan Jugović, Soil erosion on the Cuverak river basin (West Serbia). Fourth International Scientific ektiSymposium „Agrosym Jahorina 2013“. 10.7251/AGSY1303807S.
- Gordana Šekularac, Milena Đurić, Miroljub Aksić, Miodrag Jelić, Tanja Jakišić, Erozija zemljišta malog sliva Matijevića potok (Zapadna Srbija). XX Savjetovanje o biotehnologiji sa međunarodnim učešćem, Čačak, 13-14 mart, 2015.
- Miroljub Aksic,.Gordana Sekularac, Nebojsa Gudzic, Jasmina Knezevic, Slavisa Gudzic, Tanja Jakisic, Crop Coefficients of Winter Whewat under South Serbia Conditions. Asian journal of Agriculture and Food Sciences (ISSN:2321-1571), Volume 03-issue 02, april 2015.
- Tanja Jakišić, Siniša Berjan (2016): Determining the need of Alfalfa for water in the conditions of Sarajevo area (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Časopis „AGROFOR International Journal“
- Branka Govedarica, Tanja Jakišić, Igor Đurđić (2016): The effect of variety and water deficiency on productive qualities of potato. Agrosym 2016. Jahorina.
- Igor Đurđić, Branka Govedarica, Tanja Jakišić, Milan Jugović, Miloš Kravić, Radenko Radović, Vesna Milić (2016): THE INFLUENCE OF LOCALITY AND FERTILIZATION ON BUCKWHEAT QUALITY. Časopis „AGROFOR International Journal“.
- Milić Vesna, Jakišić Tanja, Vujadinović Dragan, Đurđić Igor (2017): ZAKONSKI PROPISI, KONTROLA I BEZBJEDNOST HRANE U BOSNI I HERCEGOVINI In Proceedings of V International Congress “Engineering, Environment and Materials in Processing Industry“. Book of proceedingsFaculty of Tehnology Zvornik, University of East Sarajevo ISBN 978-99955-81-22-0
- Đurđić Igor, Jakišić Tanja, Jugović Milan, Milić Vesna (2017): The analysis of the organic matter yield of the maize forage using foliar fertilizer „SINERGON 2000“ and mineral nitrogen Research Journal of Agricultural Science, Banat´s University of Agricultural Science and Veterinary Medicine „King Michael I of Romania“ from Timisoara