Milena Stankovic Nedjic
Organizational unit (Department)
Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Forestry
+387 56 736 408
Genetics with plant breeding, Seed, seed nursery and aforestation, Establishment of forest and plantations, Biotechnology in forestry, Establishment of special purpose forests, Forest genetic resources, Protected forests areas, Forest products, Forest habitats, Typological mapping
Milena Stanković Neđić was born 18.08.1987. in Vlasenica. The main and middle school she finished in Milići. Faculty of Forestry, University in Banja Luka, graduated in 2011th. Master of Science finished at Faculty of forestry, University of Belgrade in 2014th. At the moment she is a PhD student at University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Department for Agronomy. Between May in 2012th and October 2013th worked like as forestry engineer at JPS “Šume Republike Srpske” a.d. Sokolac, Vlasenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Milena has been working at Faculty of Agriculture, University of East Sarajevo, since October 2013th.
Education and trening:
- Institute of Lowland Forestry and Environment, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad (Serbia) ,International exchange students and academic staff by The Ministry of education and culture, Government of Republic of Srpska during academic school 2016/2017 (Novi, Sad, 2017);
- STSM – Short Term Scientific Mission by the Cost Action ES 1308, University of Novi Sad, Institute for Lowland Forestry and Environment, Novi Sad (Novi Sad, Serbia, 2017) ;
- Cost action FP 1202 – Strengthening conservation: a key issue for adaptation of marginal/ peripheral populations of forest trees to climate change in Europe (MaP-FGR) (Novi sad, Serbia, 2016);
- Dendrochronology, Ecophysiology and Below-ground Biodiversity workshop, EUFORINO ( European Forest Research & Innovation – Slovenian Forestry Institute, Novi Sad (Fruska Gora, Serbia, 2015);
- FAO regional capacity development workshop on the Implementation of phytosanitary standards in forestry, FAO, (Nyíregyháza, Hungary, 2015);
- STSM – Short Term Scientific Mission by the Cost Action ES 1308, University of Novi Sad, Institute for Lowland Forestry and Environment, Novi Sad (Novi Sad, Serbia, 2015);
- Forest genetic monitoring workshop, EUFORINO (European Forest Research & Inovation – Slovenian Forestry Institute), (Thessaloniki , Greece, 2015);
- Training course 3 on Plant Health Risks, European Commission (Better Training For Safer Food), (Tallinn , Estonia, 2014).
- Managament committee in Cost action CA17106 “Mobilising Data, Policies and Experts in Scientific Collections” (MOBILISE) since 2018, https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA17106#tabs|Name:management-committee
- Managament committee in Cost action CA17109 “Understanding and modelling compound climate and weather events” (DAMOCLES), https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA17109#tabs|Name:management-committee
- Membership in ICERD (International Society of Environmental and Rural Development) since 22ndMarch 2017, http://www.iserd.net/
- Membership in organizing committee International Agriculture Symposium „AGROSYM“ since 2015, http://www.agrosym.rs.ba/index.php/en/committees/organizing-committee
- Managament committee in Cost action ES 1308 – Climate Change Manipulation Experiments in Terrestrial Ecosystems – Networking and Outreach (ClimMani) since December , 2014 , http://www.cost.eu/COST_Actions/essem/ES1308?management
|Last selection||2015||Faculty of Philosophy, East Sarajevo||Forestry, forest genetic resources|
|Master||2014||Faculty of Forestry, Belgrade||Forestry, establishment of forest and plantation|
|Diploma||2011||Faculty of Forestry, Banja Luka||Forestry|
- Poljaković-Pajnik, L., Drekić, M., Kovačević, B., Stanković Neđic, M., Stojnić, S., Orlović, S. (2018): Host preference of Myzus cerasi (Fabricius, 1775) to half-sib lines of Prunus avium L. from six populations assessed in the nursery trial. Book of Abstracts of “The 15th International Phytotechnology Conference”: p.217.
- Isajev, V., Stankovic Nedjic, M., Bojic, S., Lavadinovic, V. (2018): CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF GENETIC POTENTIAL OF SESSILE OAK (QUERCUS PETRAEA /MATT./LIBL.) IN SERBIA,Jahorina) Book of Abstracts , IX International Scientific Agriculture Symposium „Agrosym 2018“, Jahorina, October 04 – 07, 2018;ISBN 978-99976-718-5-1, P. 1222.
- Isajev, V., Orlovic, S., Stankovic, M., Bojic, S., Stojnic S.(2017): The importance of woody plant introduction for forest trees improvment, International journal AgroFor, Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo, ISSN 2490-3434, UDK: 630*232:502.1, DOI:10.7251/AGRENG1702056I http://www.agrofor.rs.ba/data/20171115-07-Isajev%20at%20all.pdf
- Isajev, V., Stankovic, M., Lavadinovic, V., Bojic,S.(2017): CONTRIBUTIONS OF MULTI-SITE PROVENANCE TRIALS TO INVESTIGATE GENETIC DIVERSITY OF FOREST TREES POPULATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH GEOGRAPHY, Book of procedings, VIII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium „AGROSYM 2017“, University of East Sarajevo, Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, ISBN 978-99976-718-1-3, p. 2707-2713.
- Isajev, V., Orlovic, S., Stankovic, M., Stjepanovic, S. (2016): VARIABILITY IN THE CONCENTRATION OF TOTAL PROTEINS AND ACTIVITIES OF PEROXIDASE ENZYME IN TWO-YEAR-OLD NEEDLES OF AUSTRIAN PINE (Pinus nigra Arnold), International Journal “Agriculture and Forestry” , Podgorica, Montenegro, DOI 10.17707/AgricultForest.62.1.15
- Stankovic, M. , Isajev, V., Orlovic, S., Bojic, S., Stojnic S. (2016): Variability of morphological characteristics of fruits and seeds of wild cherry (Prunus avium L.) in natural populations in the Republic of Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Book of proceedings, VII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, ISBN 978-99976-632-7-6, p. 2879-2884. http://www.agrosym.rs.ba/agrosym/agrosym_2016/BOOK%20OF%20PROCEEDINGS%202016%20FINAL.pdf
- Stojnic, S., Orlovic, S., Kesic, L., Stankovic, M. (2016): Varijabilnost visina i prečnika sadnica različitih provenijencija bukve poreklom iz jugoistočne Evrope, Topola, Novi Sad, no.197/198, p.5-14, ISSN 0563-9034, UDK 630*176.322:630*22(4), http://www.ilfe.org/old/Topola/Topola%20197%20198.pdf
- Isajev, V., Orlovic, S., Stankovic, M., Stjepanovic, S. (2016): Variability in the concentration of total proteins and activities of peroxidase enzyme in two-year-old needles of Austrian Pine (Pinus nigra Arnold). Agriculture and Forestry, 62 (1): 125-130. DOI: 10.17707/AgricultForest.62.1.15 http://www.agricultforest.ac.me/paper.php?id=2525
- Bojic, S., Petronic, S., Stankovic, M., Golijanin, J., Kanjevac, B. (2015). The state and silvicultural aims in coppice forests of European beech and in artificially established stands in the region of Srebrenica. In, Book of Abstracts of the 6th International Scientific Agricultural Symposium „Agrosym 2015“, 15-18 October 2015, Jahorina (East Sarajevo), Bosnia and Herzegovina, ISBN 978-99976-632-1-4, p.
- Isajev, V., Orlovic, S., Stanković, M., Stjepanovic, S. (2015). Application of genetic markers in determination of forest trees seed zones in Serbia. In, Book of Proceedings of the 6th International Scientific Agricultural Symposium „Agrosym 2015“, 15-18 October 2015, Jahorina (East Sarajevo), Bosnia and Herzegovina, ISBN 978-99976-632-2-1, pp. 2107-2112.